Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is a secret combination attach in chess?

I have read that when you use two of your pieces to attach one piece of your enemy it is called a combination move.





I have not studied chess very long. I'm just looking for a secret combination move to gain the element of surprise.





Any devils out there who know a secret attack using a combination move?





Thank you.|||As the other answerers have said, there really is not a secret combination such as you are looking for. However, I think I know what you may be thinking of. Many players try for an early attack by moving their bishop to a square from which it attacks the pawn in front of the enemy bishop nearest the king. Then, they move either queen or knight to also attack that square as well. Feel free to try it, but you'll never beat anybody worth beating that way. It is easy to defend against, and not many people fall for it more than a time or two. Anybody worth beating will use it against you, defending while picking up a small advantage or two at the same time. In the time it takes to learn that trick, you could instead learn a principle which will always serve you well, such as playing for control of the center of the board.|||Um........ I've never heard of this..... I'm not sure it is real I mean obviously team of your pieces can attack two other pieces and if both sides have equal value then the attacking side will win material. Chess is not really a game about surprise but thinking ahead.





Learning to play the opening, middle-game, and endgame well is far better than trying to find a secret move that will be useless if you play the same opponent twice|||Yeah, I'm a tournament player, I've played for years now, and I've never heard of this in my life. Chess has no secret moves. The only thing I know of even similar is chess tactics. If that's what you're looking for, check out this site. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t%26amp;source=we鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment