Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is a Chess player on adderall the same as a baseball player on steroids?

I dont play chess but i do study for college. Some am i cheating my education like the baseball players cheated the mlb?|||well, yea, i guess. but honestly, almost everyone i know takes adderall for like finals for something. but, its not really considered cheating. yes, it will make you get things faster and you feel more productive than a normal college student, but technically, your not cheating. for example, you take it to write a paper a day before its due. adderall helps you collect your thoughts and focused and just keep going till your done, right? but, adderall doesnt have any afffect on your intelligence. people call it the "smart drug", but honestly, all it does is motivate you, and put you "on the go/keep going" mode. it doesnt make any smarter, so its not cheating because adderall doesnt just turn you into a genius. lol sorry if that was hard to understand|||Not really. Steroids likely do not help a baseball player hit a homerun in an individual game the way adder all would help a chess player focus more intently and think more quickly in an individual.





Steroids are so beneficial to baseball players because greatly expediate the rate at which the body can recover during the rigors of a 162 game season and make it more resilient to that damage.|||I have a job that starts at 6:30am. I have 2 young kids so its hard for me to get to bed early and sometimes they wake me up in the middle of the night. Simple fact is that sometimes I'm tired in the mornings. So I cheat by drinking coffee which alters my body's natural behavior and tricks me into not realizing that I'm tired. Just like steroids trick your body into not realizing your a weakling.|||Everybody is a cheater..


Whether it be in baseball, football, basketball, chess...


It basically comes down to whether you get caught or not....|||You bastard! Did you not think of the children ?!|||if i knew what adderall is, id answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment