Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I get the new client of Yahoo Chess?

Recently I tried playing the new Yahoo Chess, but when I click to join a room it tells me to clear my cache and come back to get the new client. I have gone to: tools, internet options, delete temporary internet files, and even restarted my computer. Am I missing something here? I really want to play chess.|||do this!


Yahoo’s new updates to games has caused a lot of game demo’s to be “outdated” Normal clearing of cache (deleting browser history/temp files) does not fix the problem. Click on TOOLS , internet options, general tab, On temp files/history.click on settings, view objects. Delete the game you are having problems with. It will reload next time you visit the site. Then log on to yahoo mail or answers, Before you click on games. Being pre-logged in seems to make things go better and faster..





I am not a chess player,but to better answer chess problems i went to the game,downloaded demo and got right in,made a room with no problems. 4/20/2008


Make sure you have all pop up blockers set to allow yahoo games





If you have problems using above instructions. Click Start,, Search click files; type in yahoo chess. Right click on the file and remove it. That is the old version you downloaded the 1st time you played.|||i know right, i play yahoo chess almost everyday and yesterday it started doing the same thing yours is doing... however when my cousin tries from his computer he has no problem.... i tried to do what that guy suggest but with no success. help my i am addicted to yahoo chess i need my fix.... im starting to believe the problem is on yahoo's end and not ours. K

No comments:

Post a Comment