Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best chess software which can help me to improve my chess skills?

I used to play chess a lot when I was younger but because of certain arrangements, I stopped playing chess for a few years. However, at the moment I have a lot of free time so I decided to start chess from the very beginning. I used to be pretty good and I still remember a few tricks and stuff :P I just want to know what could be the best software which would help me improve my skills in chess. :)


Thanks for help!!!|||Agreed Chess Mentor.|||Why is this question in the cycling section - as in bicycles? I think you or your computer goofed. Browse around at the bottom of the web page before finalizing any question. Look for the correct section first. Otherwise - Yahoo tosses them anywhere.





Try "Computers %26amp; Internet" then "Software".|||Maybe something like Chess Mentor -- http://www.chessmentor.com/|||i think some computer have games like chess soilitary minesweeper already installed

No comments:

Post a Comment